Friday 15 February 2013

WHO IS ELLA'S PANTRY?


Get to know me....

Hey! My name is Ella and I'm 14 years old and I write ellaspantry. Here's 10 random things abut me...

1: I love Florence + the Machine 


2: My favorite show is the IT crowd


3: I have a strange obsession with birdcages, and I have 6 in my room!

4: I love vintage clothes



5: I don't have a favorite colour. I like rainbows :-)



6: I aspire to become a cake decorator


7: Or a journalist



8: my favorite thing to bake is cupcakes


9: for GCSE i wan't to do food tech and music (along with all the other subjects you have to do!)


10: I love every single one of you who are reading this!


I decided to do something a bit different today, hope it was alright! 
check back soon for a new recipe....
follow my instagram for updates... ellaspantry
thankyou, Ella x


disclaimer:all images are from google search, i don't own any of them x



No comments:

Post a Comment